Fitz and The Tantrums
Add to Calendar
Beak & Skiff 2021 Pod Concert Covid Protocols
Subject to change due to updated guidelines from state and local health authorities.
• Guests will undergo Health Check, including a temperature check and short questionnaire in Parking Area prior to entering venue.
• Masks are mandatory when entering, exiting, or traveling throughout the venue, including concession areas or restrooms.
• All guests sharing a Pod must be present and enter the venue at the same time
• No eating or drinking outside of your designated Grid.
• Guests will receive one verbal warning from staff before being asked to leave the venue. Policy Violation will result in removal from show.
• Staff will undergo Health Check, including a temperature check and short questionnaire in Parking Area prior to entering venue.
• Any staff experiencing symptoms, temperature over 99.9, or with previous exposure to a known COVID-19 case, will be instructed to vacate the site.
• Staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
• Security will be on site.
• Staff / Security will enforce social distancing etiquette.
• Guest Grids must be reserved in advance by purchasing tickets online.
• Venue has an extremely limited social distanced capacity.
• All bags will be checked upon entering per posted Bag Policy..
• Lines will be socially distanced, indicated by ground markers.
• Cashless systems are preferred; please use credit or debit cards whenever possible.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance, concession areas, restrooms, and throughout the venue.
• High-touch areas including door handles and counter surfaces will be regularly disinfected throughout the show.
• Restrooms will be cleaned and stocked regularly.
• This is a smoke-free venue.
• Venue policies, site map, and protocols to be posted throughout the venue and online.
Multi-platinum artists Fitz and the Tantrums have quickly grown from independent upstarts to bonafide hitmakers. The LA-based band recently released their much-anticipated, fourth full length album “ALL THE FEELS,” featuring singles “123456” and “I Just Wanna Shine,” and are set to embark on a North American headlining tour in early 2020. “ALL THE FEELS” follows the band’s 2016 release “FITZ AND THE TANTRUMS,” which spawned the group’s biggest hit to date, “HandClap.” The RIAA-certified 2x Platinum single has logged more than 400 million global streams, went top 5 on both the Hot AC and Alternative Radio charts, and also enjoyed major airplay across the country at Top 40. The band has brought the infectious energy of their live shows to the small screen, with nationally televised performances of “HandClap” on ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars,” “Good Morning America,” and “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” NBC’s “TODAY,” “Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” “America’s Got Talent,” and Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, and the syndicated “Ellen DeGeneres Show” among others.
Fitz and the Tantrums’ eponymous album followed their breakout major label debut, “MORE THAN JUST A DREAM,” which featured back-to-back Platinum-certified, #1 Alternative Radio singles in “The Walker” and “Out Of My League.” Both singles also enjoyed Top 15 success at Hot AC. The band has performed countless, sold out headlining shows and is always a standout at music festivals around the world, including Coachella, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, and more.
Fitz and the Tantrums are: Michael “Fitz” Fitzpatrick (vocals), Noelle Scaggs (vocals), James King (saxophone, flute), Jeremy Ruzumna (keyboards), Joseph Karnes (bass), and John Wicks (drums, percussion).
Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards
2708 Lords Hill Road
Lafayette, NY, 13084